100% IBERIAN ACORN-FED SHOULDER: From one of the best pure-bred Iberian pig farms.
3 years of artisan curing after an extraordinary feeding in the Dehesa based on sweet acorns. A prolonged cure, difficult to find in the front pieces. 36 months, like one of the best hams.
Only the best shoulders can reach this curing time in the cellar and preserve the intensity of flavor and the juiciness of the most premium pieces on the market.
Large size, and therefore higher performance and profitability than smaller parts.
See detailed page of shipping conditions and rates
Reserva Ibérica sells through the internet to the following countries:
Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Holland, Luxembourg, Germany, United Kingdom, Monaco, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Sweden, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Romania.
We do not serve the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
For shipments to Corsica, Sicily and Sardinia, please consult rates and transit times.
- We will always need all the complete delivery information, including a contact telephone number for the recipient.
- Delivery times are usually during office hours. Please, if you require a delivery at a certain time, we need you to indicate it in the comments of the order.
- The recipient must always sign the delivery note.
- Nothing should be paid to the courier company since the amount of the order includes all expenses.
- If you consider that the packaging does not arrive in good condition or is open, you can reject the order indicating the reason on the delivery note.
- If there is no one to receive the order at the delivery address, the carrier will try to contact us by phone to organize a new delivery, so it is essential that you indicate a contact number for the recipient.