Acorn-fed shoulder of the highest quality within the Iberian acorn-fed products. 100% Iberian Black Label. Purebred Iberian pigs with official certification.
Food based on acorns and fresh pastures during the stage of La Montanera. Breeding respecting the highest standards of animal welfare. Purebred livestock raised in freedom and in an ecologically balanced environment.
Acorn-fed shoulder cured slowly and handcrafted in natural dryers in Guijuelo, where the special climatological characteristics allow obtaining an optimal Iberian product. Refined in underground cellars in optimal natural conditions of humidity and temperature.
Our Guijuelo shoulder has a persistent and smooth flavor, while full of nuances.
See detailed page of shipping conditions and rates
Reserva Ibérica sells through the internet to the following countries:
Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Holland, Luxembourg, Germany, United Kingdom, Monaco, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Sweden, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Romania.
We do not serve the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
For shipments to Corsica, Sicily and Sardinia, please consult rates and transit times.
- We will always need all the complete delivery information, including a contact telephone number for the recipient.
- Delivery times are usually during office hours. Please, if you require a delivery at a certain time, we need you to indicate it in the comments of the order.
- The recipient must always sign the delivery note.
- Nothing should be paid to the courier company since the amount of the order includes all expenses.
- If you consider that the packaging does not arrive in good condition or is open, you can reject the order indicating the reason on the delivery note.
- If there is no one to receive the order at the delivery address, the carrier will try to contact us by phone to organize a new delivery, so it is essential that you indicate a contact number for the recipient.