Pure acorn-fed ham from 100% Iberian pigs. Authentic Pata Negra certified according to the most demanding requirements. Seal / Black Label. The highest quality within Bellota hams.
The extraordinary conditions for a perfect curing of the Iberian ham that we find in Guijuelo, allows us to obtain a product of exceptional quality.
Our Guijuelo hams come from the best herds of pure Iberian genetics. They have grown up in natural settings and in complete freedom. Food based exclusively on acorns, fresh pastures and natural resources from the Dehesa, during the Montanera stage.
Breeding farms of pure Iberian pigs of excellent genetics, strong and healthy thanks to the care they receive and the constant exercise they carry out in search of food on their own. This results in a healthy product with a high content of oleic acid (that of olive oil), beneficial for our cardiovascular system.
In addition, 100 grams of product barely exceeds 300 kcal, similar to 100 grams of boiled rice.
Our Guijuelo hams have been cured slowly and by hand in natural dryers. The long refining phase has been carried out in natural cellars with constant temperature and humidity. The extra maturation that these pieces have obtained in our cellars has allowed us to obtain a product with a very intense, deep flavor and full of nuances.
See detailed page of shipping conditions and rates
Reserva Ibérica sells through the internet to the following countries:
Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Holland, Luxembourg, Germany, United Kingdom, Monaco, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Sweden, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Romania.
We do not serve the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
For shipments to Corsica, Sicily and Sardinia, please consult rates and transit times.
- We will always need all the complete delivery information, including a contact telephone number for the recipient.
- Delivery times are usually during office hours. Please, if you require a delivery at a certain time, we need you to indicate it in the comments of the order.
- The recipient must always sign the delivery note.
- Nothing should be paid to the courier company since the amount of the order includes all expenses.
- If you consider that the packaging does not arrive in good condition or is open, you can reject the order indicating the reason on the delivery note.
- If there is no one to receive the order at the delivery address, the carrier will try to contact us by phone to organize a new delivery, so it is essential that you indicate a contact number for the recipient.