Acorn-fed Iberian ham that comes from purebred pigs. Authentic piece of Pata Negra Certified by CALICER (100% Iberian). Maximum quality within the classification of Bellota products (Seal / Black Label). Excellent food based on Acorns in the Montanera stage.
See detailed page of shipping conditions and rates
Reserva Ibérica sells through the internet to the following countries:
Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Holland, Luxembourg, Germany, United Kingdom, Monaco, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Sweden, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Romania.
We do not serve the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
For shipments to Corsica, Sicily and Sardinia, please consult rates and transit times.
- We will always need all the complete delivery information, including a contact telephone number for the recipient.
- Delivery times are usually during office hours. Please, if you require a delivery at a certain time, we need you to indicate it in the comments of the order.
- The recipient must always sign the delivery note.
- Nothing should be paid to the courier company since the amount of the order includes all expenses.
- If you consider that the packaging does not arrive in good condition or is open, you can reject the order indicating the reason on the delivery note.
- If there is no one to receive the order at the delivery address, the carrier will try to contact us by phone to organize a new delivery, so it is essential that you indicate a contact number for the recipient.
Sales less than €200………….. flat rate of 9.90
Sales of €200 or more………………. no shipping cost
EXPORT. For any amount of sale.
France, Italy, Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg, Germany, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Poland, Czech Republic, …………. €49
Denmark, Ireland, Finland, Sweden, Greece, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Romania, Croatia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania ………….. €79
You may also like